(Refurbished) PulseWorx PIM-U: Powerline Interface Module, USB
- USB serial interface connects to any available USB port. USB cable included.
- Pass-through outlet allows plugging of devices that do not require remote control
- The PIM is both a UPB transmitter and a UPB receiver giving the host the ability to perform true two-way power line communication
- The PIM is the device of choice for interfacing PCS's UPStart Configuration software to the power line
- Two Modes of Operation - Message mode or Pulse mode
- Message Mode informs the host when a valid UPB message is received on the power line
- Pulse Mode informs the Host of every UPB Pulse that is on the power line
To be used with UPStart, the UPB configuration program for Windows.
Windows should download the necessary drivers for the PIM from Windows update when connected to the computer USB Port. If not, they can be downloaded from here.
*Contains signs of slight scratches