REPAIR/RETURN REQUEST (Scroll down for the RMA form)
All PCS products are backed by one of the industry's best limited 5-Year Warrany. We build our products to last, but if you have a PCS product that requires a repair you will need to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- PLEASE Call Technical Support and/or Customer Service (P: 818.701.9831) before filling the RMA form.
- The team is responsible for making the initial determination whether the product is defective and/or covered by warranty, based on information provided during the call.
- Complete the RMA Request form and electronically submit to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number(s).
- Once Customer Service has processed your request an RMA# will be issued.
RETURN POLICY (please read thoroughly)
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of PCS for duration of warranty.
- If determined to be covered by warranty, an advanced replacement can be placed on PCS web store: https://pcswebstore.com.
- NO advanced replacement purchase is allowed after 30 days of original purchase. Warranty repair will be the only process route.
- Defective items must be returned to PCS within 30 days of the advanced replacement in order to receive refund. Shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Defective warranty repaired products will be returned to the customer at free of charge.
- Defective out-of-warranty products may be repaired at a starting nominal cost. See form for detail.
- Unused returns will be assessed a 25% re-stocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- No used item is allowed for return/refund unless faulty upon inspection. Shipping cost is non-refundable on all purchase.
- Dead-on-arrival item(s) maybe issued with a return label for repair upon contacting PCS office. Also see bullet 2 to 4.
ONCE ISSUED A RMA NUMBER:
- All returns are to be sent to PCS at your cost. If the returned merchandise is sent COD, it will be refused by our Receiving Department and will only delay the handling of your return. Pack merchandise carefully to prevent damage.
- Enclose a copy of the RMA Form along with your packing slip. The RMA# must be marked clearly on the box.
- PCS will not replace any obsolete or damaged product.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of replacement/repair units. Expedited Service is available. Please view the RMA form for more information.
Click on the icon to download the RMA form in PDF format.
Please read RETURN POLICY in the form thoroughly.