REPAIR/RETURN REQUEST (Scroll down for the RMA form)
When you purchase from Powerline Control Systems, you are getting the highest quality lighting control products available, proudly made in the USA. All PCS products are backed by one of the industry's best limited 5-Year Warrany. We build our products to last, but if you have a PCS product that requires a repair you will need to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- PLEASE Call Technical Support and/or Customer Service (P: 818.701.9831) before filling the RMA form.
- The team is responsible for making the initial determination whether the product is defective and/or covered by warranty, based on information provided during the call.
- Complete the RMA Request form and electronically submit to email@example.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number(s).
- Once Customer Service has processed your request an RMA# will be issued.
***NO RMA# will be issued without initial contact before submitting the RMA form.
ONCE ISSUED A RMA NUMBER:
- All returns are to be sent to PCS at your cost. If the returned merchandise is sent COD, it will be refused by our Receiving Department and will only delay the handling of your return, causing additional expense to you. Pack merchandise carefully to prevent damage.
- Enclose a copy of the RMA Form along with your packing slip. The RMA# must be marked clearly on the box.
- PCS will not replace any obsolete or damaged product.
- Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of replacement/repair units. Expedited Service is available. Please view the RMA form for more information.
Click on the icon to download the RMA form in PDF format.
Please read RETURN POLICY in the form thoroughly.