All PCS products are backed by one of the industry's best limited 5-Year Warrany. We build our products to last, but if you have a PCS product that requires a repair you will need to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Please read below for clarification.
- You should call or email PCS Technical Support first so we can help you troubleshoot before filing for RMA.
- Phone ☎️: 818-701-9831
- Email 📩 : email@example.com
- Often times we can solve the problem(s) with guidance, avoiding sending functional product back and wasting time & money.
- The team is responsible for making the initial determination whether the product is defective and/or covered by warranty, based on information provided during the call.
- Once it's determined - we will instruct you to fill out the RMA form.
***NO RMA # will be issued without initial contact
RETURN POLICY (please read thoroughly)
- Unused items can be return within 14 days (shipping cost is non-refundable).
- Unused items return after 14 days subjects to 25% restocking fee (shipping cost is non-refundable).
- NO RETURN is allowed after 30 days of purchase.
- Dead-on-arrival (DOA) maybe issued with a return label for repair upon contacting PCS office or…
- Advanced replacement purchase is allowed for DOA – shipping cost is non-refundable.
NOTE: Defective items then must be returned to PCS within 30 days of the advanced replacement (at customer’s cost) in order to receive
- Non-DOA defective items will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of PCS for duration of
- Defective warranty repaired products will be returned to the customer at free of charge.
- No used item is allowed for return/refund unless granted for special case. Shipping cost is non-refundable on all purchase.
Click on the icon to download the RMA form in PDF format.
Please read RETURN POLICY in the form thoroughly.