PulseWorx PIM-R: Powerline Interface Module, RS232
- RS-232 serial interface connects to any available COM port via a DB9 serial cable. The DB9 cable is included.
- Pass-through outlet allows plugging of devices that do not require remote control
- The PIM is both a UPB transmitter and a UPB receiver giving the host the ability to perform true two-way powerline communication
- The PIM is the device of choice for interfacing PCS's UPStart Configuration software to the powerline
- Two Modes of Operation - Message mode or Pulse mode
- Message Mode informs the host when a valid UPB message is received on the powerline
- Pulse Mode informs the Host of every UPB Pulse that is on the powerline