PulseWorx KPLC: 0-10V Keypad Relay Dimmer
As part of a UPB installation, the KPLC7 is designed to control 0-10V dimmable LED fixtures. It has a 8A rating relay built in, utilizing power relay control (PRC) technology, relay contacts send out signal to 0-10V LED driver to control lighting loads.
- Built-in relay provides 0-10V dimming capability along with RM-0-10V (required)
- Relay function of loading (up to 8A rating)
- Dual-purpose keypad/dimmer/relay fits in a single gang location
- Controls single lights, trigger dramatic scenes and/or send messages to a central control unit
- Choose from 16 function modes for each button
- Buttons can be programmed to provide direct load control, other single devices or scenes
- Adjustable backlit buttons to permit comfortable night time viewing
- List of recommended 0-10V LED drivers to use, PCS tested
Interested in ordering custom engraved buttons? Read the keypad engraving page for more information.